Unique opportunity to join a world leader and renowned brand, who are in the process of setting up a new R&D team in the beautiful city of Trento.
I am looking to speak with Senior Digital Design engineers / Architects who have a strong background in CMOS image sensors.
Your role will be to design, develop, research and architect the latest tech in image sensors for the mobile market, with a strong focus on future commercial application.
You will be working in a highly skilled and collaborative team, with responsibility for the design of complete digital blocks of CMOS image sensors - whilst liaising with other teams in analog design, layout, circuit logic, safety and RTL coding.
Excellent salary and relocation package available - if required. Visa sponsorship can be provided too.
This is a truly life changing career development option! Qualifications:
- PHD/MSc Engineering or PHD/MSc Physics
- Academic Background: Technical, Electronics, Semiconductor, Physics
- CMOS Image Sensor experience is required
- English speaking (Italian would be beneficial)
- 5 years+ experience in industry or academia (preferably on image sensor development)
- Experience in working with multi-ethnical and cross functional team and remote teams
- RTL chip design, verification, FPGA emulation, EDA.
- Working with advanced technology nodes - preferably in an R&D environment
Ability to speak Italian is also a bonus. For more information, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources today!
- High level synthesis
- Testing / validation