I am looking to recruit a Senior Digital Design Engineer to join my clients team working on the next generation of Interface IP. They are global manufacturer at the forefront Memory, Silicon and Security IP. You will be part of a team responsible for working on the next generation of SERDES IP (Previous experience with SERDES IP is not required).
The Digital Design Engineer role is a remote position, with in-person working at the employee’s discretion in the Bay Area or Toronto Region. Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of IC Architectures
- Front end RTL design and implementation.
- DSP design, STA constraints and close work with Digital Verification teams.
- Verification of design blocks at block-level, system-level and chip-level.
- Interact with the physical design, back-end teams when required. (DFT is completed by them)
- Assisting customers with design integration
- 3-5+ years Digital Engineering Design experience in ASIC/SoC environments.
- Experience using modern IC CAD and design environment tools
- Experience with Python, MATLAB, C, PERL or other scripting languages
- Located in Canada/USA or be in possession of H1B Visa.
Some understanding of DFT methodology and previous work with different protocol design is desired but not required.
My client offers a Competitive Package with strong benefits on offer + Remote Work!
If you’d like to discuss this Senior Digital Design Engineer role in more detail - then do not hesitate to contact Zohaib at IC Resources.
Zohaib Lone – IC Resources – US Consultant