Our client in the charming city of Dresden is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Design Engineer to strengthen their growing team. In this role, you will work for various cutting-edge customer projects in a dynamic and highly skilled environment.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Digital Design Engineer will be
- definition of architecture of digital blocks (ASIC and FPGA)
- take care of RTL design (VHDL, Verilog) and integration of digital blocks
- optimisation of digital blocks
- support functional verification
- draft verification plans (UVM)
Requirements for this role:
- BSc or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+years of experience in digital design and verification and some experience in SOC design
- excellent knowledge of HW description languages (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- firm in UVM
This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant and cultural city for a young employer that is still expanding and growing- your experience and opinion will matter.
More details wanted? Please get in touch with a current CV or contact Nicole Lamprecht at IC Resources.