Fantastic opportunity in Ireland - Senior ASIC Design Engineer! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic group with a start-up spirit but still part of a stable and profitable organisation!
My client are a worldwide leader in wireless communication IP and developing advanced technologies for communication and positioning including Cellular, Wi-Fi and BT. In this role, you will be part of a team developing brand new and innovative Ultra-wideband technology.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Defining architecture and micro-architecture (MAC / PHY)
- Designing of new modules in Verilog
- Follow the design flow methodology (RTL, Simulation, testbench, code coverage, Lint, synthesis etc.)
- Being involved in chip and FPGA integration
This is a fantastic company with offices globally, as a business they offer competitive salaries, market leading bonus schemes and a good benefits package.
- Minimum 2.1 Honours degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience of the VLSI/ASIC design
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog
- Experience in digital design and RTL Simulation
- Experience in SOC Architecture and FPGA implementation (advantage)
- Knowledge in modem development and Wireless communication systems (advantage)
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Cellular (advantage)
For more information contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.