My client, a leader in innovative ASIC design for its customers worldwide, is seeking a senior digital design engineer.
You will have the opportunity to work on the latest digital and mixed-signal projects for RF CMOS, high-speed data communication, data acquisition and low-power & low-voltage applications. Job duties / required skills
Applicants must be eligible to work in country. For more information, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- Work as part of a diverse and collaborative design team on digital and mixed-signal projects
- Ability work on customer requirements from definition to delivery, solving complex issues
- Contribute to DFT strategy
- Evaluates new tools and propose improvements to the digital design flow & group level standards on quality management.
- Must have excellent communication skills - for presentations, liaising with other departments, customer interactions and reporting to management
- Performs feasibility and high-level studies for digital blocks
- Coordinates and follows up on synthesis and layout
- Maintain and support Generic Digital Library