Our client, without a doubt one of the world’s leading consumer electronics companies, is seeking a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
to join their expanding team based in Belgium’s capital, Brussels.
This is a fascinating position developing the very latest 3D vision technology. Here as a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for digital ASIC architecture, RTL design and verification for digital and mixed-signal image processing ICs. Expect plenty of fascinating technical challenges, exposure to the entire system design process, additional in-house training, and an excellent work-life balance working for this well-known multinational company.
You will already be an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer with a passion for working on the very latest tech. Requirements include:
- A BSc / MSc degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
- Several years’ working experience as a Digital IC Design Engineer, with experienced translating functional requirements in logic design specifications and architecture
- Solid RTL design skills in Verilog / VHDL
- Familiarity with the Verification flow (SystemVerilog experience would be ideal)
- Experience with DSP-based architectures and / or CMOS imaging technology would be a plus
For more details or to apply, contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources
Please note candidates must be eligible to work within Belgium.