Are you a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer looking for a new challenge in Eindhoven? This a chance to join a rapidly expanding ASIC Design company working on cutting-edge imaging and computer vision applications for the Mobile and Automotive markets.
As a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer here you will:
- Work on highly complex, challenge SoC designs within the image signal processing and automotive fields
- Take ownership of all aspects of the SoC design flow
- Develop high-quality RTL designs in Verilog
- Perform ARM Core and SoC specific Digital IP integration
A real benefit of this role is that it will allow you to take advantage of a diverse range of technologies and resources across the company. This is a great chance to join this growing team ‘early doors’ as a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer and really play a big part in its long-term future growth.
- A BSc / MSc / PhD qualification in Electronic Engineering or similar
- A number of years’ experience in Digital IC Design
- Expertise in Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Experience working on large System-on-Chip (SoC) designs
- Expertise either in the Cadence or Synopsys tool suite
Additional experience within image sensor design, or standards like PCIe, MIPI, USB would be a plus although not essential.
You can expect plenty of interesting, challenging work within this fast-paced team, as well as job stability and a very friendly working environment.
A competitive salary is on offer plus a bonus, together with benefits including pension scheme and travel allowance.
Contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources for details.