Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join as one of the first hires into a brand-new ASIC Design centre in Dublin.
Our client is a hugely successful Semiconductor company on the world stage. Having recently opened doors to their new ASIC design centre in Dublin, they have plans to significantly expand, and are in the early stages of seeking a Senior Digital IC Designer to join them. The right candidate for this position will have broad digital design experience, with an understanding of analog systems, and enthusiasm for working within a small, fast-paced environment in which you can build a team.
In this role you will:
- Be tasked with growing and mentoring a new Digital IC Design team
- Be heavily involved in hands-on RTL design using Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Write Verification test benches for analog mixed signal systems using behavioral modelling and UVM
- Perform digital implementation steps
- Lead product design reviews to ensure quality of results
The right candidate will be an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer with a wealth of experience within ASIC development, with good communication and hands-on teaching skills. Our client is interested in someone with a broad set of skills who knows the whole digital & verification flow, who is keen to work in a technical lead capacity. Analog/mixed-signal (AMS) verification skills are key for this role.
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can be provided to the right candidate.
For details, contact Caroline or Rachel @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881150.