Based in the Bern region, our multinational Semiconductor client has a new requirement for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join their IC team.
This company is supporting a brighter future for renewable energy generation. Their integrated circuits (ICs) can also be found in millions of products the world over, from the consumer and industrial markets to the mobile and telecoms industries. They are true world-leaders in their field.
As the Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer in the Swiss office, you will enjoy a varied and influential technical role. Primarily, you will be involved in product architecture definition and the design of digital blocks for mixed-signal ASIC drivers. You will be focussed on RTL coding, verification, synthesis, through to DFT concept definition and execution. You’ll have the chance to work across the complete Digital ASIC Design flow through to the backend, and support the Product, Quality and Test engineering groups.
The right candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ working experience as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer
- Solid front-end RTL design skills, either in Verilog or VHDL (backend experience is not essential)
- Solid ASIC Verification know-how
- Background knowledge of analog / mixed-signal IC design
- A proactive, positive work ethic and excellent team-work skills
- Fluent English language (German language skills would be a plus, but not essential)
You’ll enjoy this company’s positive, supportive company culture and receive an excellent salary and benefits package, which includes stock units.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Switzerland to be consider (visas cannot be provided for this role).
For more details, please contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.