Fantastic new opportunity as a Senior Digital IC Designer to join a leading engineering service provider, with offices and design centres located in Germany and the Netherlands. Founded over 25 years ago, my client focusses on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software and discrete Systems.
With a wealth experience in the micro-electronics industry, and continued company growth through reputation and strong working relationships, they are experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – for the automotive, broadcast, consumer, industrial and medical industries.
As Senior Digital IC Designer, you will be joining an established Design team - specialising in R&D and product development for image processing and automotive SoC's. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Based on High level requirements proved detailed design descriptions in close collaboration with System architect, including performance, gate count and power estimations.
- Work closely with Verification engineers and review test-plan and provide support
- Perform all aspects of the SoC Design flow
- Develop high quality RTL designs for advanced Image pipeline. Perform design quality checks by means of formal tooling, static checkers, and execution of logic synthesis.
- Define strategies for die size optimisation, power/clock management, etc.
- Perform ARM Core and SoC specific Digital IP integration at SoC level and integrating of external IPs (MIPI CSI, DSP cores, GPU, VPU, DDR controllers, USB)
- Bachelor or Master-degree in Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Logic Design using Verilog or System Verilog, assertion writing, SoC Integration, and IP-development
- Experience in SoC design flow; (LEC, LINT, CDC, Static Timing tools)
- Knowledge of AMBA bus standards such as AXI, AHB, an APB
- Tools and Languages: Cadence or Synopsys Tool Flow / Xilinx and Altera Design Tools and flow, C/C++, Matlab, configuration management tools (svn, git), Perl/TCL/Python
If you want to work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC resources for a discussion right away!
- Experience with development of Image pipeline is considered a plus
- Familiar with interface standards like PCIe, SPI, MIPI USB is considered a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English