Our French fabless Semiconductor client is looking for a Senior Digital Physical Implementation Engineer as part of an exciting period of growth. They are expanding their offices in Grenoble and Sophia Antipolis, and this position can be based from either location.
As the Physical Implementation Engineer you will be the go-to person for Digital Backend / Physical Design activities. You will be responsible for the physical implementation flow for complex SoC projects, namely Place & Route (P&R), static timing analysis and IR drop. You will have a direct hand in defining and enhancing the design flow.
You will be a real expert in the field of Digital Physical Implementation, and have:
- A number of years’ experience in Digital Physical Implementation for complex SoCs
- Expert knowledge of the digital backend design flow, including Place & Route, timing analysis, sign off
- Expertise in the latest EDA tools flow (Cadence / Synopsys)
- Excellent communication skills, and a strong team work ethic
- Eligibility to work in France (either EU passport or French work permit)
For more details or to apply, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources