Senior Electronics Engineer, Gloucestershire, Design
Salary: £50-£60k per year, plus hybrid working
Due to an expanding customer based and an increase of projects, I am seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer to work on a wide range of product for an exciting company based in Gloucestershire.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of a range of exciting products for a range of different projects taking designs from concept through to production. The Senior Electronics Engineer will play a key role in the hands-on design of all products, as well as working with 3rd parties to discuss design needs and specification.
Skills required for this Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Circuit design for both analog and digital circuits
- Firmware development from microcontrollers
- Electronics design for low power battery products
- Experience with switch mode power supply
- Experience with serial interfaces and IOT (I2C, SPI, USB, UART)
- Full product life cycle
- Experience of EMC testing and approval
If you’re a Senior Electronics Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.