Fabulous opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Embedded Engineer to join a leading-edge technology company based in Edinburgh. Our client is building a world class Software team and they have an immediate requirement for a Senior Embedded Engineer to join a close knit multi disciplined team. Suitable applicants will have a relevant degree with atleast 5 years expertise in Embedded Software Development (C, ARM, RTOS) with the following skills:
- Experience in designing Software to address High Reliability, High Availability and/or Functional Safety
- Able to conduct Safety risk analysis and failure mode analysis
- Knowledge of using a metric and statistical-based approach to measuring Software Reliability
- Embedded SW development & test tools expertise – from revision control (SVN, Git) to compilers, login analysers, scopes, JTag probes. Most important are Test Tools: static & dynamic analysis, code coverage
It would be desirable but not essential to have some of the following expertise:
- Experience of lithium ion battery management systems.
- Software Quality/Coding standards such as MISRA C
- Product Safety standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 61508
- Python scripting
- Agile development expertise, utilizing Continuous Integration and Test Automation.
This is a brilliant opportunity to play a key role in a team innovating in an application area and market segment that will see enormous growth over the next 10-15 years. Superb salary on offer and potential to be partially based from home.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources.