Established global company seeking an Embedded Engineer for a long term position based in Worcester. Key responsibilities will be the design, implementation, testing and deployment of embedded control software and associated PC programs using C / C++. Applicants require:
additional skills :
- 5yrs+ of C programming experience with exposure to control of electronic circuits, industrial machinery or computer systems.
- Experience of control and automation systems
- Bare Metal development experience
- Comfortable/familiarity with emulators, oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
- BSP Experience
- Device Driver Development
- Use of Version Control Tools such as PVCS, Case Tools.
- Awareness of Visual C++ and Access Programming.
- Familiarity with ARM, x86, 8051, PIC and 68000 microprocessors.
- Experience of Real time operating systems, VxWorks would be of particular interest
- Safety critical expertise
- Git version control
Super opportunity with a friendly team. Opportunity for working from home a couple of days a week if required and paid overtime.
Please contact Emma Windows for more information.