Groundbreaking deep technology company unleashing the potential of AI has an immediate opening for a Senior Embedded Engineer to be based in Leeds city centre or in Kings Langley.
I am seeking a bright high calibre engineer with 5 - 15 yrs relevant experience in Embedded C/C++ with SOME of the following knowledge:
- knowledge of GPU language: CUDA or OpenCL C/C++
- linux or any other comparable RTOS expertise
- ML frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe2, ONNX, OpenVX
- Task and Data Parallel / concurrent systems
- Micro Architecture, Cache optimisation, Hardware multi-threading
- AI network optimizations: quantization, compression (pruning, etc.)
The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, be highly driven and be able to integrate with multi cultural international teams. Superb opportunity please send your CV or contact Emma Windows at IC Resources for more details.