Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer needed for a very successful and growing consultancy just north of Cambridge, specialising in innovation, development and design. This company are currently working with world leading clients from a variety of sectors and industries, working to customer specifications to design cutting edge products from conception through to production. You will have the chance to work with industry leading technology, constantly enable other industries to evolve and have the opportunity to enjoy a varied workload without having to work within a corporate company structure.
- Experience of low-level embedded software development
- Experience of the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- An understanding of Bluetooth, WLAN, Cellular or BLE is strongly desirable
- Extensive experience of embedded C
- Strong understanding of low-level drivers (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN)
Want to find out more? Do not delay... APPLY NOW!!
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, Firmware, C programming, C++ programming, Linux Kernel, Driver Development, Low level software development, Test Automation, Quality Assurance then please contact me, Callum Allen today.