A small and successful design consultancy is searching for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join them in their office in Buckinghamshire. My client focuses on projects primarily within the IoT and Medical space and are looking to branch out into new industries as their company grows.
They are currently searching for a talented Embedded Software Engineer who has a passion for technology, a thirst to explore new things and confidence to help guide the business forward. The ideal candidate should have experience within the following areas (but not limited to):
- Embedded Software development with C and C++ programming
- Experience across various operating systems such as Windows, Linux and RTOS
- Experience working close to the hardware (BSPs, Bootloader, Board Bring Up)
- Low Power wireless communications such as WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE, Zigbee
- Any experience of medical devices or working on medical standards
You should have at least five years commercial experience within the Software space and should be looking for a long-term position. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive your career forward and become a key player within a small company.
Apply now to be considered, for any questions please contact Sam at IC Resources.