Great salary to £70k!! Senior Embedded Software Engineer now needed near Manchester for world leading satellite communications company.
Applicants should be experienced Embedded Engineers with the following skills and experience:
- Experience defining, developing and maintaining full software stack
- Knowledge of software structures and architectures
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems such as Linux
- Experience of Linux kernel and device drivers
- Experience of creating and maintaining Board Support Packages (BSP)
- Experience of embedded processors i.e. ARM, MIPS and DSP
- Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
- Experience of TDD and formal development processes using industry standard tool sets, e.g. GIT, SVN
- Knowledge of control and management of network elements using a variety of interfaces, such as NETCONF/YANG, SNMP, Web APIs, message queues, files and databases
Really exciting opportunity to join a start up division. Send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.