Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Herefordshire
Job ID: 157210
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Software Engineer with strong Embedded Software now required in Hereford to design, implement and test embedded software, from machine interfaces to human interfaces, across a range of RF equipment.
The role will suit someone with a good knowledge of embedded software using the C programming language and communications. A keen interest in and knowledge of the associated hardware would be most advantageous.
Required expertise includes:
• Multithread / real time embedded C programming / debugging
• Modern embedded software practice
• Networking experience in TCP/IP, UDP
• Driver interfacing to SPI, I2C, RS232/485, CAN
Any knowledge of the following is advantageous:
• C#, C++ , bash, Python, Perl, Yocto / Buildroot, Automated test, Microchip PIC18/32 , Hardware and board level debug, Cyber security of embedded systems
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources