Senior Embedded Software Engineer now needed in Manchester to join an established, dynamic team developing software solutions driving the revolution in the Satcomms sector.
I am seeking a talented Embedded Software Engineer with good academics and atleast 5 yrs embedded C/Linux and some of the following skills and experience:
- Experience defining, developing and maintaining full software stack
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems such as Linux
- Experience of embedded processors i.e. ARM, MIPS and DSP
- Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
- Knowledge of Linux kernel and device drivers
- Experience of TDD and formal development processes using industry standard tool sets, e.g. GIT, SVN
- Understanding of best practices for system variability, error handling and robustness
- Experience working with network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP)
Superb opportunity to be part of a growing team - lots of scope for progression.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.