New opportunity in central Bristol for a skilled Embedded Software Engineer to join a small multi disciplined team and take responsibility for the software development. Applicants should be well qualified with a relevant degree and solid Embedded C /real time development expertise, a strong hardware knowledge and some of the following skills:
- Experience covering full product development cycle, design, development, integration, test
- Familiarity with microprocessor architectures and peripherals
- Experience in board level driver development
- Know how to use an oscilloscope
- Experience with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, TCP/IP,I2C, SPI buses
- PC applications development C# or C++
- Experience with managing software version control
- Delivery of relevant software design documentation.
- Use of standard software design tools e.g. UML, flow charts, hierarchy diagrams etc.
- Low power design.
- Audio and amplification experience.
Suitable Embedded Software Engineers should also be well organised, excellent communicators able to manage workload. It would be beneficial if you were able to manage / lead a SW development project or interested in progressing towards this.
Lots of scope here for growing the role and possibly building a team around you!
Send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources