Senior embedded software engineers are highly sought by an exciting start up company in London that are developing an interactive audio platform that is revolutionising the way in which we access audio content specifically for educational purposes in the UK and USA.
The successful senior embedded software engineer will need experience developing in an RTOS environment as you will be creating and evolving a new OS for this audio player. You will be writing robust code, looking at the software architecture, technical roadmap and new features. Required experience
- Experience developing C/C++ embedded code for ESP32 or similar microcontroller based systems
- Multithreaded programming in RTOS, preferably with FreeRTOS
- Experience debugging code
- Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Python and Docker containers (for build pipelines)
- Good knowledge of IoT/HW protocols and interfaces - BT/BLE, RFID/NFC, WiFi; SPI, I2S, I2C etc.
At the moment this role will be fully remote until it is safe to go into the office in London. They operate a flexible working hours and some remote working where possible as they believe in a good work/life balance.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina at IC Resources.