Embedded Software Engineer, Ground-breaking technology - well-funded start-up with stable growth plans, Cambridge, UK.
You will be joining a research-led start-up technology company leading the way in the field of quantum computing for the next generation.You will join our cross-disciplinary team of software developers, mathematicians, quantum information theorists, computational chemists and physicists – all world experts in their fields. Our collaborative, close-knit team has a track record of delivering high-quality R&D across the full quantum stack. As a growing company, you will have the freedom to think independently and creatively. This will involve developing software in C programming, some C++ and the ability to test your own development work using Python. Key skills for the successful Embedded Software Engineer:
- Enthusiasm and drive to be part of a start-up in quantum computing
- Develop low level drivers for CPUs and FPGAs
- Experience (commercial or academic) with one or more of: Embedded Systems Design, Low-level Drivers (e.g. SPI, I2C, PCIe)
- Solid C programming, C++ 11 advantageous
- Embedded RTOS, device driver development
- Proficient in test-driven development (Python)
- Experience with Linux
You do not need a background in quantum computing as relevant training will be given.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to develop brand new cutting edge technology in a revolutionary domain, while contributing to the success of an early stage, already well-funded start-up. If you fit with criteria above and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to apply now and speak with Georgina at IC Resources for full details.