Job ID: 171379
Location: Milano, Paris, Île-de-France, Italy, France, Europe
Salary: Very competitive salary, plus 30% bonus and company car
Job Type: Permanent
A great opportunity for a Senior Field Application Engineer to join a well-known global semiconductor manufacturer whose solutions are at the heart of some of the most exciting products and technologies of today and the future.
Suitable candidates will have a strong technical background within electronics and be familiar with sensors, analog or optics. You will be a competent engineer who can work effectively within a complex organisation and can take initiative.
This person will be passionate about electronics and have the ability to learn new technologies due to the ever-changing markets and technology.
Experience working within the medical or industrial markets would also be highly advantageous.
This role can be located in either Milan, Italy or Paris, France, with travel across EMEA as and when required. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of design/field application engineer/technical support experience within the IC/semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of sensors, analog or LED lighting products preferable
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Be comfortable presenting to customers and holding technical conversations
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 50% across Europe
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman at IC Resources.