Field Application Engineer – Nordics
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Application Engineer to take on an important role and provide technical support for a fabless semiconductor company across Europe.
My client is rapidly growing and has tripled in size during 2020 with further growth planned for 2021.
My client is seeking an experienced candidate within the IC/Semiconductor industry and work closely with the Head of Business Development. You will be focused on providing support within the telecommunications and wireless infrastructure markets, working closely with tier 1 customers in the region, particularly Ericsson and Nokia.
Although the role will be based in the Nordics (home office), you will also be expected to cover customers across EMEA so travelling outside of the Nordics would be expected when required.
Candidates will ideally have knowledge of Timing products, RF products and/or Power products. Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of design/field application engineer/technical support experience within the IC/semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Experience working with companies such as Ericsson and Nokia would be highly advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 50% across Europe
- Knowledge of Timing products, RF products and/or Power products preferable
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.