Job ID: 172745
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Europe
Salary: Competitive Salary, Bonus, Car and other benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Field Application Engineer
Exciting opportunity to take up a position as Senior Field Application Engineer to join a growing start-up semiconductor company. This position will have the future potential of moving into a management role and leading a teams of FAE’s.
You will act as the technical interface between customers, development units and sales teams. The goal of this role is to support in the uncovering of new opportunities and create technical solutions to solve customer problems.
Suitable candidates will have a strong technical background along with previous experience working as a Field Application Engineer. Experience with Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMIC) and/or Analog experience is a must.
Location of this role will be in Belgium or Switzerland. Candidates outside of these countries would be expected to relocate. Candidates could also have the option of relocating to the US or China in the future.
You will speak fluent English and French, and be willing to travel globally (typically around 30% of your time). Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of field application engineer/technical support experience within the IC/semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of Power Management / Analog
- Degree/Masters within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Be comfortable presenting to customers and holding technical conversations
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 30% globally
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman IC Resources