Senior Field Application Engineer
My client is an IP manufacturer seeking an experienced Field Application Engineer to join their innovative team. Their customers are some of the biggest Silicon Vendors across Europe. Their product overcomes the effects of noise, interference and poor signal strength that limits the speed of wireless communication and enables 5G systems to be ten times faster than 4G. The perfect candidate will have an appreciation for integrating silicon chips and a great understanding of digital design, whether than is ASIC or FPGA/ RTL. You will have the fluidity to travel across Europe as needed and the commercial skills to support their customer base providing technical solutions to any improvements needed.#
Remote in the UK. Requirements:
- Electronic Engineering degree or similar.
- Experience with delivering IP (or receiving IP from a vendor)
- Excellent understanding of synthesis flow for CPU/FPGA/ASIC.
- An understanding of Git, Confluence, Jire or equivalent methodologies.
- Software/ hardware integration experience
Please contact Laura @ IC Resources for more information!