Field Applications Engineer will closely work with Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams to identify and deliver solutions to customers. Will be responsible for the technical relationship at key customers for our IoT and Mobile products. Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality remote and onsite 1st line support to customers.
- Debugging customer’s technical issues analyse logs and work with internal R&D teams.
- Being proactive in managing open issues to contribute to a successful departmental KPI.
- Resolving as many issues at Tier 1 as possible and where further assistance is needed.
- Travelling to customer locations to debug issues, collect logs and provide info back to internal teams to further analyse the issues.
- Pre and post-sales engagements that provide technical alignment and issue resolution and escalation
- Provide technical product trainings to customers and partners to enable customers/partners to launch end products effectively.
- Lead technical support activities both before and after the design-in is secured.
- 6+ years industry experience – IoT and Mobile products
- 6+ years working as a FAE.
- Experience facing customers and focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Strong embedded system experience (Linux).
- Working knowledge on wireless technologies (LTE, VoLTE, LAA, 1xRTT/EVDO, UMTS/HSPA, WiFi)
- In depth knowledge of IP networking protocols (IP based wireless and wired), communication and cellular call handling.
- Understand communication between cellular modems using QMI Commands or AT Commands.
- Experience and strong knowledge on tools such as QXDM, QPST, Wireshark, Omnipeek sniffer.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++. Education:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Electrical Engineering or related degree
Apply today! Or please contact Shaun Gannon at IC Resources for more information.