I am working with a global and industry leading client who are looking for a Senior Graphics Engineer to join their Research and Development team to specifically work on the AI, graphics and frameworks in Android for their new cutting edge electronics devices. Located outside of West London - commutable from Slough, Hayes, Reading, Woking, Guildford and more - you will be required to work on site with various Software and Electronics Engineering teams. As the Senior Graphics Engineer you will help design, improve and implement AI into the device for a better gaming experience, develop extensions to Android Graphics for new user experience, research and identify ways to optimise performance and reduce power/memory capacity and be responsible for a specific section of a project.
As the Senior Graphics Engineer, you will need experience with:
- Programming in C & C++
- Software Development in Real Time Embedded Systems/Embedded Devices
- Expert in Computer Graphics design & development tools; Open GL, Vulkan, DirectX
- Android Frameworks/Applications development
- Android Graphics Stack
- Exposure to Machine Learning/Neural Networks
- Understanding of System level performance (Memory Management/Multithreading/Synchronisation/User Kernel mode interaction)
- Arm 64-bit Architecture
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Josh O'Brien at IC Resources.