Exciting new opportunity as Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join the world leader in on-chip interconnect technology integration and deployment for SoCs.
Located in offices in Paris, my client provides semiconductor intellectual property (IP) for some of the best known brands in the world - covering a wide range of applications from AI to cars, mobile phones, IoT, cameras, and SSD controllers.
As Senior Hardware Design Engineer
, your key task will be to create IPs for customer specifications, working closely with the verification team to resolve any issues. Key Responsibilities:
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- Write micro architecture specification for highly configurable IPs.
- Develop or upgrade IPs RTL description with performance, power, area goals.
- Communicate with Software, Modeling and Documentation teams about your changes to ensure product cohesion.
- Help improve and refine processes, methodologies, and metrics
- 5+ years of industry experience as an RTL Design Engineer - ASIC / SOC
- Knowledge of Verilog or SystemVerilog.
- Knowledge of interconnect technology is a plus
- Knowledge of Cache architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of AMBA protocols, ARM/MIPS processors, on-chip interfaces such as OCP & AXI
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous, and delivery-oriented with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Potential and desire for personal development and improvement
To learn more, or apply, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources.
- Engineering Master's Degree