Exciting new opportunity as Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join the world leader in on-chip interconnect technology integration and deployment for SoCs.
Located in the beautiful outskirts of Paris, my client provides semiconductor intellectual property (IP) for some of the best known brands in the world - covering a wide range of applications from AI to cars, mobile phones, IoT, cameras, and SSD controllers.
As Senior Hardware Design Engineer
, your key task will be to create IPs for customer specifications, working closely with the verification team to resolve any issues. Key Responsibilities:
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- Write microarchitecture specification for highly configurable IPs.
- Develop or upgrade IPs RTL description with performance, power, area goals.
- Communicate with Software, Modeling and Documentation teams about your changes to ensure product cohesion.
- Help improve and refine processes, methodologies, and metrics
- 7+ years of industry experience as a Design Engineer
- Knowledge of Verilog or SystemVerilog.
- Knowledge of interconnect technology is a plus
- Knowledge of Cache architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of AMBA protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous, and delivery-oriented with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Potential and desire for personal development and improvement
- Engineering Master's Degree
To learn more, or apply, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources.