Due to company growth, I am seeking an experienced Senior Hardware Engineer to join a company based in the heart of London. This position gives the chance to work on revolutionary satellite communication technology for an exciting company.
As Senior Hardware Engineer, you will be responsible for designing of analogue, digital and RF circuits. You will get the opportunity to work in a highly skilled hardware design team, collaborating with other engineers to provide innovative solutions to complex, high-speed electronic designs. The successful Senior Hardware Engineer will be comfortable communicating and collaborating with other members of the multidisciplinary engineering team.
As the Senior Hardware Engineer, you will have a strong background in high-speed circuit design within a relevant industry.
To be considered for the Senior Hardware Engineer position you will need to have the following experience:
- Experience with the development of Embedded products within either communications, automotive or aerospace industry.
- Hands on design experience of complex mixed signal and multi-layer PCB design.
- Knowledge of FPGA design using high-level programming language
- An understanding of low voltage point of load power supply, including test & analysis.
- Familiar with schematic capture – using Altium Designer or similar software.
- An understanding of test requirements DFM/DFT.
If you are interested in Senior Hardware Engineer position, please contact Callum Staff @ IC Resources.