This role as a Senior Hardware Engineer gives the opportunity to work for an exciting company developing wireless technology. The Senior Hardware Engineer will provide technical support and design solutions across the product lifecycle. The company is offering competitive salary, pension, flexible working, performance related bonus and life/medical insurance.
As a Senior Hardware Engineer, you will be interested and motivated to work with world-changing technologies and products.
Skills required for the Senior Hardware Engineer position:
- Experience working with board level design
- Experience with high-speed digital – Verilog/VHDL
- Knowledge of FPGAs and integration
- Experience with complex modules
- Testing and verification experience
If you are interested in this Electronics Engineer opportunity, please APPLY NOW!!!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.