Senior Hardware Engineer, Consumer, Leeds
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Due to company growth, I am seeking an experienced Senior Hardware Engineer to join a multi-disciplined engineering team based in the North. This Senior Hardware Engineer opportunity is perfect for any engineer seeking a role allowing them to work in a fast-paced environment and play a key role in new product development as well as working on existing designs.
The company themselves are well-established leaders within their field working on mass scale in-home display for a number of retailers both within the UK and Europe. You will work end to end with the product development, including product test and approvals.
To be considered for the Senior Hardware Engineer position you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of digital design, with an understanding of wireless product.
- Experience using PCB design tools
- A sound understanding of production testing and product reliability on an end-to-end scale.
- Knowledge of the approval process required for consumer electronics, ideally for the UK & Europe.
- Experience with designing product and taking them into mass production
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with other areas of the business.
If you are interested in this Senior Hardware Engineer position in Leeds, please APPLY NOW!!!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.