Brilliant new opportunity for a Senior IC Digital Design Engineer in beautiful Barcelona, with a world-leading Semiconductor company.
If you are a Digital Design Engineer looking for the high quality of life offered by this stunning Catalonian city, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! The exquisite architecture, Mediterranean lifestyle, beautiful array of beaches and reliably good weather are just a few of the reasons to move here.
Our client is one of the world’s fastest-growing Semiconductor companies, with a 20-year background delivering high-performance solutions and ICs to a whole range of market areas including cloud computing, consumer, and automotive. Business is thriving, and they now seek a Junior Digital Design Engineer to join a growing team.
Within the role you will be leading the end-to-end design, architecture definition and development of digital and mixed-signal ICs utilising leading edge technologies with industry standard ASIC tools. Qualifications:
Knowledge/Experience with the following is a plus:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant field, with 5-10 years'+ work experience in ASIC digital design/development processes.
- Excellent RTL Verilog or System Verilog coding skills.
- Knowledge of standard Digital Verification languages (System Verilog, UVM) and metrics.
- Very good understanding of the backend flow: Synthesis, P&R, DFT, Power, LEC and STA.
- Excellent communication skills / fluent English.
If you'd to have a chat in more detail, please get in touch with Rob Hudson@ IC Resources.
- Automotive standards
- Embedded designs and/or firmware development
- Knowledge of power management industry/applications
- Analog/mixed-signals block design
- I2C, I3C, SPI, USB, PMBUS
- FPGA design and validation
- ARM designs
- Scripting and automation languages like TCL, Python and C/C++