Our client is now looking for a Senior IC Test Engineer to be responsible for the development of Advantest (Verigy) 93K test programs. The role will involve working with design and evaluation engineers as well as the definition of test boards for characterisation and production test.
The engineer will be responsible for taking a new product and provide a turnkey solution of software and hardware to enter a mass production environment. This entails that the candidate will be enthusiastic and inquisitive, able to interact comfortably with other engineers and managers at all levels in this multicultural company.
Required skills include:
- Strong IC test development experience
- Experience with Advantest (Verigy) 93K ATE
- C++ programming experience beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.