Our client is currently searching for a Senior IC Test Engineer/Manager to be responsible for the production test development and production quality of IC products. The role will involve design and debug of test hardware and software for ATE testing, as well as commissioning production test solutions with 3rd party test houses. Coordinating activities between departments will also be required. The role can be home based with occasional European travel when required.
Required experience for the Senior IC Test Engineer/Manager will be as follows:
- Strong semiconductor IC Test engineering experience
- ATE knowledge (93K, Teradyne etc)
- Yield enhancement / SPC knowledge
- Excellent communication and leadership experience
- Engineering Degree / PhD in Electronic Engineering / Physics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details