Our international client is searching for a Senior Test Engineer to be responsible for leading and developing test programs for mixed signal RF devices. The role will involve documenting specifications for production testing and ATE test development. Device characterisation and test data analysis will also be part of the role.
Required skills for the successful Senior Test Engineer will include the following;
- Semiconductor ATE test development experience
- Familiarity with Teradyne ATE desirable
- Embedded SW design (C/C++ knowledge is a must)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- BSc in Physics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.