Our international client is currently searching for a Senior IC Test Engineer to be responsible for delivering high quality test results in-line with quality management systems and requirements. Developing and implementing test solutions for new products will be required as well as participating in new product design projects and driving analog/digital DFT test techniques. New product ATE characterisation will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Senior IC Test Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor ATE test experience (V93K preferred)
- Experience with wafer probe test development
- Mixed signal test experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar discipline
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.