Although this is a new role, to head a new division within IC Resources, the business is there already. We have an enviable reputation in the marketplace, and due to the unrivalled service we offer our clients, there is a demand for us to open a new I.T Division.
This opportunity would suit a successful I.T Recruiter (across any discipline) who wants to step up and lead their own team. Alternatively, you are already a recognised leader and have a team in place but find that further growth or promotion is unlikely.
We have a fantastic track record of taking good Recruiters and turning them into Great Recruiters before they become amazing Leaders and build their own teams. You would report directly into an Owner/Director and have the support and guidance of senior professionals to realise your ambition and become a director of your own division. The opportunity is there – The business is there - The support and structure are there The ideal candidate would be:
- An ambitious, hardworking individual who does not give up.
- A consummate team player, we work better together!
- An assertive, influential communicator.
- A leader, who acts as a role model to others.
- A professional Recruiter who takes pride in their work and in their reputation
- Interested in technology and naturally curious about the people who work within this sector
- Able to demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen and an awareness of opportunities
- Someone that wants to build a new division – Take ownership and find out how much they could achieve
We offer a competitive, tailored commission scheme and flexible/home working after an initial period of being based in our Reading office. All new members of staff are supported by a robust induction programme and given every assistance to excel in their role. Our staff turnover is a fraction of other Recruitment companies, get in touch to find out why.
To apply please send your CV to Tanny Sunderland or call 0118 988 1145 for a confidential conversation about the role.