An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Senior MOCVD Growth Engineer to be located in Plymouth. The role will involve developing and managing MOCVD recipe development programs as well as being responsible for the day to day running of the MOCVD equipment. Developing MOCVD defect reduction programs will also be an important part of the role. This role will be a rotating day shift pattern with a shift premium to reflect this.
Required skills for the Senior MOCVD Growth Engineer will include:
- GaN epitaxial growth experience
- Knowledge of Aixtron equipment within a manufacturing environment
- GaN based LED knowledge beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- BSc or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials or related subject
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.