A world leading manufacturer of memories is looking for a Senior Memory Designer to join its leading-edge SRAM design team in Canada. The Senior Memory Designer will be involved in the research and design of the projects on the world’s most advanced CMOS process nodes. Your responsibilities will involve detailed implementation of high speed and high-density memory compilers for mainstream consumer products.
In your position as Senior Memory designer you will be responsibility for architectures, IC design, analog simulation, functional verification, cell characterisation, transistor level implementation, through to design verification, database QC and cooperation with the layout team.
The successful Senior Memory Designer has the following qualifications and skills:
- Industry degree qualification MSc or PhD plus at least 5 years of proven track record delivering working memory design, SRAM compilers, in advanced process nodes.
- A good knowledge of semiconductor physics, circuit theory and CMOS circuit implementation. Experience with FinFET technologies an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of CMOS logic design and analog transistor level optimisation
- Good understanding of full-custom layout generation and its impact on circuit performance. Ability to work with Layout engineers to produce optimal physical implementations.
- Schematic Capture; Analog and Digital simulators; Behavioural modeling; Functional & Timing Validation, IR/EM Analysis; Physical Verification tools DRC, LVS and Extraction; Compilers; Database management.
- Linux, Perl
This opportunity is located in Canada and only applicants that can move or are already based in Canada can be considered. Visa and relocation will be taken care off.
For more information, please click APPLY NOW to speak with Ane!