I am looking for an experienced Modeling Engineer to join my client based in Reading who are working on revolutionary advancements in wired connectivity that will enable greater speed and efficiency for semiconductor companies to greatly benefit from. They have recently received a substantial amount of funding over ($80 million) and are looking to grow their team to meet the increase in demand.
The successful modeling engineer will be responsible for working closely with system architect, analog, digital and verification teams to define block level specs for the transceivers, support the design process and design/implement software for system level modeling. You will need to have at least 5 years experience in a modeling role, be degree qualified and have experience in the following;
- C++, MATLAB or Python programming experience
- Good knowledge of control theory and digital algorithms
- Experience of signal processing
- Understanding of the building blocks of a digital communication link and factors impacting the link performance
- Familiar with git version-control system
- SPICE or SPECTRE
Any experience in SerDes links is highly advantageous.
On offer is an above market average salary, stock options and extensive benefits package.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina at IC Resources.