Modelling Engineer (Semiconductor), Lausanne, Switzerland. Growing international technology company.
You will be a Modelling Engineer joining a diverse, talented team, to develop software for system-level modelling of serial communication links. As a Modelling Engineer you will collaborate closely with System Architects, Analog, Digital and Verification teams. Primarily you will be developing software in C++, Python and Matlab. Key skills for the Hardware Modelling Engineer:
- Strong in at least one of C++ or Python
- 3+ years of experience in industry
- Understanding of IC Design (Digital or Analog)
- Experience with Netlist, SPICE and/or Spectre
- Good knowledge of Signal Processing and Circuits Theory
- Background in Semiconductor, Telecomms or similar scientific/mathematical software industry
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to progress your career in a growing start-up
This Modeling Engineer position is open to a range of experience levels so if you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply. A big bonus would be any experience with system-level simulation of digital communication systems, SerDes experience, familiarity with analog circuit simulators and principles of signal integrity. Please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full details.