Our dynamic international client is currently searching for a Senior NPI Yield Process Engineer to be based in South Wales, and to be responsible for monitoring, improving, tracking and presenting the process yield data of the fab to it's partners. It requires close cooperation with the partner teams as well as the process, design and packaging teams. The role will involve New Product Introduction collaboration with worldwide foundry locations as well as monitoring yield data and supporting production.
Required skills for the Senior NPI Yield Process Engineer will include:
- Semiconductor NPI, yield, quality knowledge
- Previous wafer fab process experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel frequently to Sweden
- BSc Physics, Electronics, Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details