Network & Security Engineer, International Company, Leader in the sector
As a Network & Security Engineer you will be working with a dynamic IT team providing support for their Network and Security.
The Network and Security Engineer will be involved in routine maintenance and support of the network including the clients firewalls - This role will also include exciting project work Key Skills:
- Networking - TCP/IP, MPLS, LAN/WAN
- Checkpoints R80
- Switches - Cisco, HP, Juniper
- F5 Load Balancing - LTM, ASM
- Network Support L2/L3
- Maintaining/ updating Checkpoint firewalls - including rule base
- Maintaining / updating F5
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Azure Cloud
- PCI DSS compliance
- SIEM tools
Apply now or please get in contact for more information on this role or others in London.