Our client is currently searching for a Senior Photolithography Process Engineer to be responsible for the fabrication and development of complex devices. The role will involve working with process engineers to understand process capability as well as advising designers to meet agreed specifications. Reporting technology development status will be a key part to this role.
Required experience for the Senior Photo Process Engineer will be as follows:
- Strong semiconductor photolithography process experience
- Experience with photolithography equipment, stepper/aligner, coat/develop, overlay/CD metrology
- Knowledge and experience of SPC processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Engineering Degree in Electronic Engineering / Physics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details