My client is a privately held company based in France. I am currently looking for people who want to be part of a company that is paving the next innovations in SoC design. The exciting thing is this position is a chance to join a fast-growing company, full of opportunities.
Within the Hardware R&D team, you will be in charge of doing the ASIC physical implementation of architectures for current and next generations to bring them into production.
This is a challenging position and an opportunity to work within a highly qualified team. You will get the chance to work on one of the most exciting new semiconductor products and on the most advanced process nodes (from 180nm to 5nm and beyond). Desired skills and experience
APPLY NOW! Please note you must have French working rights for this role.
- 5+ years of experience in ASIC physical implementation
- In depth knowledge of digital back-end EDA tool flows. Knowledge of Synopsys tools are a must.
- Experience at IP level and IP integration at top level
- Experience on advanced technology nodes, such as 28nm, 16nm, 14nm and below is required
- Experience with scripting languages such as Tcl, Python and bash
- Technical background in RTL design (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog) and/or RTL synthesis is a plus
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.