An interesting role has become available for a Senior Power Electronics Engineer to join a green-tech energy storage organisation based in Surrey.
The Senior Power Electronics Engineer will be joining a small dynamic team and will be responsible for the development of the power electronics for high-power energy storage solutions.
The role would require design, modeling, simulation, and hardware testing of the complete assembly and of each individual component and then integration to existing hardware.
The Senior Power Electronics Engineer will have a degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with a proven background in the following:
- Experience with power electronics development.
- Experience in the development of microcontrollers/DSP/FPGA solutions for power. electronics control -PCB design experience is Mandatory.
- Knowledge of motor systems and motor control.
- DC-DC, DC-AC, AC-DC Converter Knowledge.
- Familiar with software such as Plecs, Spice, Altium, Matlab or similar.
- Control Electronics for motors.
If you are a Senior Power Electronics Engineer and find this role of interest, then please apply to find out more.