An interesting opportunity has become available for a Senior Power / Electronics Engineer to lead a group of engineers on the design and development of next-generation, state of the art battery systems.
The Senior Power / Electronics Engineer will also be responsible for the following:
- Electronics hardware design.
- Schematics capture and PCB layout.
- Hands-on test and development of embedded hardware.
- Provide expertise on EMC issues.
The Senior Power / Electronics Engineer will have a degree in electronics or electrical engineering and exposure to the following:
- High power electronics.
- Digital control
- Hands-on experience with HiL systems
- Switch Mode Power Supplies
If this role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV and contact details.